Sunday 28 April 2024

Third update to today's to-do list

  • Drink glass of water
  • Take morning pills
  • Run monthly virus scan
  • Turn on air purifier
  • Try to connect Insta account to an app
  • Get washed and dressed with my carer
  • Have breakfast
  • Log breakfast into FitBit app
  • Put photo of breakfast on here and Instagram
  • Do 45 minutes of morning laps
  • Put first load of cottons on to wash and dry
  • Hang up first load of cottons
  • Put second load of cottons on to wash and dry
  • Hang up second load of cotton
  • Do the washing up
  • Give things to Freegler
  • Bring in delivery?? - the order's been split into 2 deliveries so don't need to worry until tomorrow now - I've just checked and it hasn't even been dispatched yet lol - it's "Dispatching Now" so I'm guessing it'll be here tomorrow - the order that became two orders is now dispatched as one order and it'll be here by 8pm tomorrow - the order has been received by the delivery company and it's now half an hour earlier (7.30pm instead of 8pm) so I'm expecting it to arrive just as I'm heading to bed tonight instead lol - today's the day apparently! - it's "out for delivery" now
  • Do the news
  • Keep working on memorial site
  • Have lunch of choccie biccies
  • Log lunch into FitBit app
  • Put photo of my lunch up on here and Instagram
  • Take lunchtime pill
  • Refill dosette box
  • Do 45 minutes of afternoon laps
  • Keep an eye on Freegle to see if anyone wants anything
  • Find crystal cabinet - there might be a way to get one (or more) from Mindful Souls at some point in future, but I'll keep looking for one (or more) for my other crystals too
  • Find more Pagany things
  • Read and review a book on my TBR pile
  • Study my courses
  • Take evening pills
  • Go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment