Friday 20 July 2018

150% and a poo this morning!

The pup was eager to go on her morning walkies this morning and I would have been happy to come home after 100% of the walk, but our little girl kept walking so I followed her lead and she squatted down for a poo at 125%.

She got her measurements just right because if the poo was literally a couple of centimetres further out I wouldn't have been able to pick it up, but like the responsible owner that I am, I took the bag off her lead and nervously picked it up without falling over which was a major accomplishment for me!

We finished off the last 25% then came home and I was rewarded with a steaming mug of coffee, so I poured the last bit of Mitzi's food into her bowl, washed me hands and came to sit down.

I'm not intending to go any further than the bathroom any more today!

No comments:

Post a Comment