Friday 27 July 2018

Friday's post

That's the puppy walked and fed, Steve's given her the prescription she's got and now it's time to medicate me then we're all set up for the day... yay!  👍
___

Gotta try and remember to phone the Benefits Agency to find out one way or the other if I can study at the OU if I'm reawarded ESA in November today too.  Might see if I can find an email address for them instead though so that I can't forget what they say.
___

Virus scan is going too... 26% in 40 minutes which, according to last week, it'll be finished at about 8pm tomorrow, assuming I remember to leave my laptop on overnight of course!
___

That's me medicated up to the eyeballs with the hayfever pill and supplements now so I'm ready for the day too.
___

According to this page, I can study while still claiming ESA as long as I let the bods on the ESA helpline know 'cos it's considered to be a change of circumstances which is awesome!

Assuming I'm re-awarded ESA in November and I stay in the Support group like I have been for 1.5 decades, then I'll apply to the OU to start studying with them and hopefully get a degree eventually so that if I'm ever considered well enough to go back to work and I'm asked what I've done with the time I've been on benefits I can tell 'em that I got my degree!

My bullies made me believe that I was too thick to get a degree and my GCSE results backed them up, but it's only in the last few months that I've realised that if I'm genuinely interested in what I'm learning, not only do I get good scores but I can get a degree too... I didn't start struggling until I did the post graduate course with OpenLearn and C (who was a University Professor until he retired) said that that's normal and the majority of post-graduates struggle with it!

Assuming I can cope with studying every day for 9 months a year and at least 1 exam at the end of every module I really can get a degree as long as I avoid maths and geography and history and science and things like that.

I want to start with the Child Psychology course 'cos that doesn't have an exam but it's a full length undergraduate module, then I'll take it from there!  If I'm awarded ESA for another 5 years then I'll only have 1 more year to study before I get my degree that I never thought I would ever even be able to get through the application bit of let alone start to study - getting a degree was laughed at whenever I said about wanting to do it at school so I soon pretty much forgot about it.

Inwardly though, I was still desperate to study with the OU but it wasn't until 2003/2004ish that I felt able to do anything about it.

I failed the Undergraduate course that I took then because I was too proud and embarrassed to ask for things that would really have helped (comb-bound books, my notes during the exam etc) but I'm not going to do that this time... it'll be hard and embarrassing, but necessary to put me on a level playing field with all the other, non-disabled students aiming for the same degree as me!

I can so do this!!
___

First 10 survey invites have all wanted to record my IP address again.  Hasn't happened the whole time I've been doing surveys and it ain't gonna start happening now either.
___

First survey of the day done and dusted!
___

Second 10 surveys wanting to log my IP address - 20 in less than an hour!
___

Third 10 surveys, so that's 30 in about an hour now.  I ain't gonna let you record my IP address, survey companies so you might as well give up!  lol
___

Second survey was a really quick one... only took a couple of minutes, but as long as I get the appropriate points then that's fine by me!
___

Fourth set of IP surveys rejected by me.
___

Half way there in just over an hour and a half!
___

That's the 60th survey that wanted my IP address who won't be getting it.
___

Just done me third survey of the day, about food this time!
___

70 surveys not getting my IP address... not bad going for not even 2 hours!
___

80 in 2 hours - not bad going I don't reckon!
___

90% now... only 10 to go and I've equalled Wednesday evening.
___

Fourth survey of the day done and dusted!
___

100% already!!  Still got another 79 waiting in my inbox too!
___

Gonna finish off doing the surveys that have come in since midnight just to see how many more want my email address... potentially 83 right now.
___

110 surveys all wanting to record my IP address - tsk!
___

120 not allowed to see my IP address now... that's 20 more than Wednesday and it's only lunchtime!
___

Fifth survey completed... that was a looooong one so I hope I get a decent reward for doing it!!
___

Sixth survey done and dusted... about glasses this time!
___

130 now!
___

 Another 10 makes 140% of Wednesday's rejected-by-me surveys that wanted my IP address.

65 surveys still to go, so it'll be over double the number of surveys I did on Wednesday by the time I've got 'em all done today!!
___

150% and I've just had more come into my inbox too...
___

Seventh survey of the day finished... dunno why I'm getting significantly more IP tracking survey requests and still available surveys all of a sudden!
___

160 surveys so far today that have wanted to track my IP address!
___

Another 10 makes it 170 rejects so far today.
___

180 surveys wanting my IP address so that's 80 more rejections than Wednesday and it's only 5.30pm!
___

190 rejected surveys... 10 to go and I've doubled Wednesday's rejections!!
___

It's official, I've doubled the amount of surveys I've rejected because they wanted my IP address.

As of just now, I've rejected 200 surveys since 9.40 this morning!

Not sure if that's a good thing that I've had over 200 survey invites in almost 9 hours or if it's bad that I've turned down so many opportunities to give my opinion and get rewarded!
___

Chinese for tea yet again  👎  *sigh*  😞

No comments:

Post a Comment