Sunday 22 July 2018

First of the twice a day long blog posts

Well, we've lost all our UKTV channels and there's a 10 (read 30 in reality) minute wait on the Virgin support line.

I haven't got a clue how much the strop was about, but 4 million Virgin customers aren't happy this morning and if Virgin had just put their prices up by £1 a month, they would have had happy customers and still been able to pay an extra £4 million a month to UKTV!

They had better intend to invest the savings into making more stable internet and employing more staff at their call centres!
___

Walked and fed the pup... no poo on the walk and she was really starvey hungey when we got back!  She got her nose into her food bowl before I'd even finished emptying it in, bless 'er likkle heart!

___

Supplements taken.  The Calcium crumbs went everywhere and the Iron disintegrated on my tongue again, but the multi went down really easily for some reason, so I don't know what happened to make the first two misbehave!
___

Just taken me hayfever pill... run out next Sunday so I hope I've remembered to put more on the shopping order coming tomorrow!!

___


No comments:

Post a Comment