Thursday 26 July 2018

Thursday's post

That's the pup walked, fed and medicated for the day so it's my turn now!
___

That's me sorted for the day too 'cos I've just taken me hayfever pill and supplements.  Bloated 'cos of all the squash now though!
___

A Cornish farmer is busy clearing out his drainage ditches with a backhoe when a mini-bus full of campaigning politicians comes careering down the narrow lane alongside his field and crash at the bottom of the hill.

After inspection he digs a large hole and buries the lot, mini-bus and all.

That evening he mentions it to his wife over dinner.

"Were they all dead then?"

"Well...  Some of them said they weren't, bu you know what lying buggers they all are."

===

Why didn't the prawn share his toys?
He was a little shellfish

===

What do you call a fish without an eye?
A fsh
 

___

5 surveys wanting to track my IP address so far...
___

Another 5 surveys so that makes 10 surveys already and there have only been 12 to fill in!
___

And another 5 makes 15 this morning!
___

That makes 20% of what I did last night... you'd think they'd give up after the first few days!!
___

Another 5 means 25%, but I've completed 3 surveys already, compared to yesterday's 2!
___

30% of yesterday's request to log my IP address now
___

35% now.  Not good at all.
___

Another 5 makes 40 surveys that want to find out where I live!
___

45% now... almost half way to equalling yesterday's total of refusing to let them know where I live!
___

Half way through now... I've refused to let 50 surveys record my IP address now.
___

55% and still counting!
___

Up to 60% of yesterday's survey's who want to keep my IP address.  No flippin' chance matey!
___

65 blocked attempts to find my address... getting there slowly but surely.
___

70 now
___

75 - only 25 to go to equal yesterday and it's only 3pm lol
___

80%
___

85%
___

Just finished another survey... that's 4 today and it's not even 4.30pm yet!!
___

90%... 10 left to go to equal what I did yesterday!  You'd think that after a couple of days they would have realises that the survey respondent isn't gonna change their mind about the survey company recording the IP address!!  Tsk!
___

95% and I'm shutting down for the night now 'cos Steve has ordered our tea, again, and I want to be able to put my mac and cheese... it's just arrived so I really do need to shut down now!

Until tomorrow, toodle-pip!

No comments:

Post a Comment