Saturday 28 July 2018

Saturday's post

It's rained first thing and it's raining again now!  Yaaaay!

It's a lot cooler outside too and the pup doesn't want to go for her walk for some bizarre reason!

This Sainsbury's mouthwash is gross!  Way too strong and so sour too... not good at all, I'll be going back to Listerine when I've finished the bottle, total grossness.  👎
___

Virus scan is at 77% so it's achieved 51% in 24 hours *sigh*
___

Hayfever pill and supplements taken.  They all went down pretty easily this morning, thankfully.
___

First survey done and dusted.  No IP logging surveys yet though!
___

10 rejections, so 5% of yesterday or 10% of Wednesday's rejections.
___

10 more makes 20
___

Another 10 makes 30
___

40 now and that's in under an hour!
___

 Up to 50 - takes about a minute for each rejection from moving to the next email to the page coming up asking for permission to store my IP address so, in theory, I'll be finished in about 2.5 hours today.
___

60 in just over an hour and there's 94 survey invitation left, so I'll be finished in just over an hour and a half I reckon.
___

70 done, 88 to go
___

Another 10 done which makes 80... a different looking survey wanted to collect my IP address this time, so that kinda made me look twice!  lol
___

90 now... 10 to go to equal Wednesday and it's only 2.23pm!
___

100 done in about an hour and a half.
___

110 rejected and there are 50 left to see if they are rejectable or not too.
___

120 done and dusted with 39 left to go
___

130 wanting my IP address, 32 to go
___

Third survey of the day completed
___

140 rejections 'cos of them wanting to track my IP address.  Maybe I'm being paranoid, but it's just the way I am!
___

Virus scanning is at 90% now... it always does the second day noticibly quicker for some reason!
___

150 rejections now... things are sssssllllloooowwwwing down now that I've caught up again.
___

Apparently we are having yet another take away for tea... that's at least one a day every day this week and I'm getting bored of it.  I want regular cooked-at-home meals and take aways as a treat instead of vice-versa  😔
___

Virus free and backed up for another week.

Burger for tea and I didn't enjoy it... we've got 2 lasagne's in the fridge - I want the veggie one for me tea tomorrow instead of the 10th take-away of the week!!

Bet I won't get it though and we'll have yet another take-away instead.  😞
___


No comments:

Post a Comment