Wednesday 25 July 2018

Wednesday's post

Just taken me hayfever pill and 3 supplements... burping fer England now!  lol

The pup has had her pill and ear drops too.  Steve's had his pills too so the 3 of us are all set for the day now!

Gonna take the pup out for her walk when I've finished me coffee then spend all day doing survey's again.  Got cold plain chow mein for me lunch today... again.  I'm getting so fed up with take away's, especially Chinese!
___

That's the pup walked and fed too so, in theory, that's me settled for the day now... bet something will go wrong that means I have to leave the sofa (other than to go to the toilet of course) before lunchtime.  Always does.
___

Farting in a lift is wrong on so many levels

=====

Tonight I dreamt of a beautiful walk on a sandy beach.
 At least that explains the footprints I found in the cat litter box this morning.


=====

My brother went to jail. He didn't take it very well. He was yelling insults and
attacking everyone, he even threw his faeces on the wall. I don't think we will play Monopoly with him again.


=====

I hate cliffhangers because...


=====

Someone stole my mood ring. I don't know how I feel about that.


=====

My grandfather has the heart of a lion, and now, a lifetime ban at the zoo.


=====

An ice cream man has been found dead in his van, covered in hundreds and thousands.  

Police say he topped himself.


___

Just worked my way through all my surveys... 102 (yes I counted) of them were for the same site asking about tracing my IP address.

No way was I going to let them do that, but 102 surveys affilliated with the survey companies I've signed up with wanting to track me down for some bizarre reason!!

No way, no how am I letting that happen!
___

Make that 103!!
___


108 now - they've chosen the wrong person to have a battle of wills with lol
___


117 and still going.... that's just in 15 hours too!
___


Another 7 gets us to 124 in under 20 hours... if they want to waste time sending me to surveys I don't take then I'll keep clicking on the links - ain't got a job and I ain't writing anything or studying atm, so I'll just keep clicking on them links!
___


Another 14 takes us to 138 in 22 hours which is just over 6 every hour!  Not good, but I'm going to bed now... nite nite orl!

No comments:

Post a Comment