Thursday 5 July 2018

Puppy walked and fed

The pup was eager for her morning walk again this morning, so maybe she was just feeling like a grumpy old lady a few days ago?

I suggested we went on family walkies again so that I could take her between our two neighbours then Steve takes her up to the end of the street and back.  Steve agreed on the proviso that it was either early in the morning or last thing at night so that it's cooler for him.

I go to bed at 10pm so we'll walk the pup at about 9.30pm when it's cooler.

I give it 2 evenings before Steve starts refusing again, yet he expects me to take her out every day and he felt better when he walked her for that week or 10 days or whatever it was.

All 3 of us need to lose weight so we need to go on walkies every day to help it along, yet it's only me and Mitzi that do it for any longer than a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment