Tuesday 17 July 2018

A longish vlog post about my daily cocktail of supplements

 

Just uploading a longish (approx 1 minute 15 seconds) video about my morning cocktail of supplements.

The URL I'm on about is this one and if you use my name (Amanda George) and email address (amanda.k.george@googlemail.com) as the referrer we both get a discount on your first and my next order from them!

I've been using them for about 19 or 20 years and wouldn't go anywhere else for my supplements now!

They cater for vegetarians, vegans, lactose intolerance, wheat intolerence and more besides... they've got little icon dooberries in the description of every supplement they sell so that you can see at a glance if it's right for you or not.  They are fantastic value for money too 'cos they do 180 pills or 360 pills in one container for the same price that you'd pay for 60 or 90 pills elsewhere.

I know that they sell to UK customers 'cos I'm a Brit, but I'm not sure about elsewhere in the world... if you're not a UK resident, maybe email them to see if they deliver to your country?

They've taken off the little images that were on there and they've really snazzed up the look of the bottles too... sleek and shimmery now instead of the ones I've got right now!

If you honestly need to lose a fair bit of weight, try the Acai Berry pills that they sell - I tried them in desperation when I came out of hospital a clothes size 28 which made me obese for my height.  I only needed one bottle but they shrank my stomach so that I couldn't eat as much as I had been without getting bloated which, in turn, helped to re-educate me about portion sizes too.  

I'm now size 16 because of my huge boobs but 12-14 around my waist... couldn't have managed to lose so much if it wasn't for the Acai Berry pills from Simply Supplements though.  I'd love to get back to my natural size 10 but I'm less than half the size I was in 2003 which I can only put down to the Acai Berry pills!

If you've got any questions, feel free to ask them in the comments bit of this blog post and I'll do my best to answer them for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment