Friday 23 November 2018

Friday 23rd November 2018

Steve's just phoned the Benefits Agency about my ESA claim that I was getting stressed out about yesterday.  Apparently it's not stopping which is a huuuuuge relief!

We've cracked open a celebratory J2O each in celebration lol

Gonna take the pup out for our morning stroll now then be ready to get the door to C's pressie and Steve's most recent client at about 10.30/11am.

Unless something goes seriously tits up, today is shaping up to be pretty positive!  Yaaay!
***

The pup doesn't want to go out yet, so I've brought her harness and lead in ready to try again when she gets out of her bed... I'm thinking it's maybe because it's pretty dark right now and maybe she's scared of moving around in the dark or something?
***



Just started the weekly virus scan and it's at 9% right now... if I remember last week, that's where it'll stay until tomorrow morning when it'll be 30% ish, then it'll finish in the early hours of Sunday morning.  I've been doing a quick scan most days so I doubt there's any viruses, but I'd prefer to be paranoid about it and do a weekly scan than to not give a damn about it and get infected!
***

The pup walked another 300% today, so that's 200% in the bank, let's add that to the current bank total of 900% and we've got 1100% in the bank after 5 days.

I'm not gonna be able to walk further than the bathroom today 'cos I'm so wobbly now, but that's a huge 11 days in the bank after only 5 days of walks which is incredible!  No wonder I'm so tired and wobbly!
***

AVG was blocking me saving posts to here, but with Steve's help we worked out how to get it sorted so that I can still post here for the three days a week that the virus scan is running... just needed to untick a single box, et voila!
***

Up to 17% with the virus scan now... it's zipping away really fast today!
***

Oooh!  26% now!  I don't know what I've done to increase the speed of the scan in the last 7 days, but it took almost 24 hours to get this far last week!

Gonna take me supplements now.
***

They all went down pretty easily today.  The Calcium will be finished in 6 days, the Iron in about 10 and the Multi in 7 then I'll be taking just a single supplement a day for the next 360 days.  I'm 90% sure that it's lactose free 'cos I checked the ingredients before I placed the order, but I'll only know for sure when I've taken the first one.  If it's not, I'll order the 3 that I'm currently taking again and give the new ones to Steve.
***

That's me prescription taken!  Went down nice and easily thankfully and I'm listening to Odessey for the first time - seems to be a recorded concert rather than a studio album  😞
***

First survey of the day completed, but I is cream crackered so I'm gonna publish this then head to bed.

Nite nite orl!
***

No comments:

Post a Comment