Saturday 24 November 2018

Saturday 24th November 2018

Thankfully the pup only wanted to do 100% of the walk today so there's still 1100% in the bank after 6 days.  She's also been fed and watered so I'm not gonna move from the sofa other than to go to the bathroom for the rest of the day now.

I accidentally stopped the virus scan first thing too... it had only managed 4% in 8 or 9 hours though, so I wasn't going to start it again.  Did the backup instead and discovered that it's my documents that take the longest to back up. 

Gotta try and remember to email AVG to ask about adding the de-clutterer to my subscription 'cos that's what comes up every time I do the daily virus scan and I trust that it won't eff up my machine, but it'd be good to have the full protection now that I know my ESA is continuing.  I'm protected from malware and viruses until 2021 and I just want the full protection so that I know I'm keeping myself and my contacts free from nasties.

Gonna take me supplements first though!
***

That's the three supplements all swallowed for another day, not too bad to swallow... not quite the easiest, but far from the worst!
***

Yet again, Steve's gone back on his promises - he promised to walk the pup with me one day this week and he hasn't.  He also promised that we'd have a home-cooked meal today and we haven't.  He's being paid to care for me for 30 hours a week but I'm lucky if I get that in 6 MONTHS!!
***

Taken me prescription and haven't needed the ginger beer so far, thankfully.  Gonna put in my repeat prescription request tomorrow.
***

First survey of the day finished.
***

Gonna listen to one more song on Spotify then head to bed for an early night.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment