Sunday 4 November 2018

Sunday 4th November 2018

As predicted, Steve's refusing to help me take the rubbish bag and recycling out so he can do it himself now 'cos I'm past caring.
***

The pup walked 200% today, so add the extra 100% to yesterday's bank balance of 650% and we're at 750% in 7 days, which is so totally awesome.  Can't do it every week, but as long as the pup walks 100% every day that's fine by me!

Gonna take me supplements now.
***

That's the cocktail taken... wasn't too bad this morning - 2 mouthfuls each for the Calcium and Iron then 3 for the Multi.  Not the best ever but far from the worst!
***

Gonna get on with me writing now.  I've asked Steve to help me take the rubbish and recycling out and he refused, so he can wait for me for a change now!
***

That's the rubbish and recycling taken out by me otherwise it wouldn't have happened.  Steve's being paid to care for me for 30 hours a week.

He actually cares for less than an hour 'cos even if he cares for me every second of the rest of the day and night up to midnight (15 hours from now), I'll still be short of 14 hours of care that he's supposed to provide me with every week.  This has been a very busy caring needs week too, so I really get less than an hour of care a week from him in an average week!!
***

First chapter of the day completed.  One down, three to go before I can be rewarded with my first J2O of the NaNo challenge, assuming it turns up today of course!
***

The J2O's have just arrived and I've nearly finished the second chapter, so as soon as that's finished I'll go and clear up the pup's poo, have a couple of chocolate bite things and get on with writing the third chapter of the day.  I'll almost certainly have written the 4 chapters by bedtime tonight, so they turned up at just the right time!
***

That's the pup's poo cleared up and I'm about to have my chapter completion reward/bribe then I'll get on with the third chapter of the day well before 2.30pm!

WTG me today!
***

We're going to have yet another take-away in celebration of writing 4 chapters today... the can of J2O will be an immediate reward then the take-away will be a family celebration for doing it for the first time this NaNo occasion.

No pressure or anything!  lol
***

Wrote 3 chapters and got blue screened so spent 45 minutes setting everything up again and I'm sooo not in the writing any more, so we're having a stress relieving take-away then another early night.  Hopefully I'll get 4 chapters written tomorrow and be able to have my first celebratory J2O then instead.  😔

*sigh*
***

Gonna shut down and try to de-stressify myself now.

Here's hoping for a better tomorrow.

Nite nite orl.
***


No comments:

Post a Comment