Thursday 1 November 2018

Thursday 1st November 2018

That's the pup walked and fed.

200% today, so add the bonus 100% into the bank gives us a huge 500% in the bank after only 4 days!  We'll hopefully get to about 750% by the end of the week, but I'm not pressuring the pup to do any more than 100% every morning.
***

Not gonna be as wordy as I usually am during November 'cos of NaNo and the ESA assessment but I'll still pop in as often as I can!
***

That's me morning cocktail taken.  The Calcium and Iron both went down totally fine but the Multi refused to go down until I'd had 4 mouthfuls of squash to wash it down with.

I'm now totally bloated with squash.

Not a good start to the day  😟

On with NaNo now though... wish me luck!
***

That's the shopping started and 12 cans of J2O ordered from Amazon to get me started with NaNo.

Really am going to start writing now lol
***

That's the ESA letter written, photo's resized and printed, put into the envelope ready for posting tomorrow.  I can now, officially, stop worrying about it 'cos it's too late to do anything about it now!

Back to writing.
***

We seem to be an unofficial post office/drop off point for the street!  In the last 2 weeks we've taken in 3 parcels... we don't mind as long as they come to pick them up!

The parcel that we took in at the weekend has just been picked up by a sexxxy army man in uniform and oh boy did he look good in it!  I struggled to slide the package to the door 'cos it was so heavy but he just picked it up in one hand as if it was a piece of paper!!

Less than 5 minutes later there was another knock at the door and we took in an even heavier parcel for someone else.  I bet the army man would barely think about how heavy it is, just like he didn't for his own parcel!

Steve said that we should charge a £5 handling fee for each parcel we take in lol  The way I see it though, is taking in parcels for them hopefully means they would return the favour if we needed them to!
***

That's the parcel gone now so I can concentrate on listening to Take That while writing for the rest of the day now... yay!
***

That's me prescription taken, so I'm gonna write one more chapter then watch 3 recorded programmes while Steve's waiting for his tea to turn up then head to bed.

I'm in the writing headspace now so, in theory, I'll be able to get straight on with it as soon as I've walked the pup tomorrow and the same every day until I hit 50,000 words so that I can complete NaNo then do the remaining 25,000 words when the ESA thing is sorted.  Nearly 10% of the way through already, so, in theory, I'll have finished NaNo on the 11th but if I get the ESA forms before that, they take priority over NaNo this year.
***

Still virus and malware free, thankfully.
***

Third chapter of the day done and dusted.  Exactly 6,000 words which is over a tenth of the way finished for NaNo... I can so do this!

Gonna watch the 3 recorded programmes then head to bed I reckon.  Feeling really proud of myself... wish I'd got Steve to get me a bag of chips with his food now though 'cos all I've eaten all day is a bag of crisps and 2 bars of chocolate!
***

 Gonna watch the GP programme tomorrow 'cos I is wiped out and it's almost bed time, so I'm gonna publish this then head to bed.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment