Tuesday 6 November 2018

Tuesday 6th November 2018

The pup didn't fancy doing too much extra walking today, so we only did 200%.  That's OK though, cos it's double the length I'm happy with!

Now for the maths: todays 100% extra, plus yesterday's 150% extra is 250% after 2 days which is great going, I reckon.  It's just the getting her started that she finds difficult each morning, but when we've got going she trots away like a good 'un!

Just need to do 200% every morning for the rest of the week and there will be another 750% in the bank.  I'm not gonna pressure her though, as long as we do 100% every morning, I'm fine with that.

Pill time now!
***

That's the pills popped now, so I'm all set for the day.  The Calcium almost caused a problem 'cos I accidentally swallowed some of the paste before I'd unscrewed the lid on the squash, so that was a bit gross, but the Iron and Multi both went down fine, thankfully.

Just waiting for the quick virus scan to finish now then I'll start writing again.
***

Still virus and malware free, despite not checking for 2 days!

I'm gonna carry on with the writing now.  Wish me luck for getting another 4 chapters written today!
***

That's the four chapters of the day written and a celebratory J2O cracked open.

The NaNo challege is to write 50,000 words in the 30 days of November.  In theory I'll have finished the challenge before the 10th so I'll have 20 days of nothingness left.

I'm thinking that I'll try and write the full 75,000 word novel during November, just to see if I can do it.

There won't be any pressure on me to finish the 75k words before the end of November, it's just the first 50k I pressure myself to complete, the 75k is just an added personal challenge, just to see if I can do it.

I'll do it one way or another, I just want to finish NaNo again for the 8th year on the trot is all.

I just need to believe in myself and my creativity is all.
***

Going to bed in a bit... nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment