Friday 30 November 2018

Friday 30th November 2018

That's the virus scan started at 7.45am... hope I don't accidentally stop it tomorrow like I did last week!  lol
***

We did 275% today, so take off the 100% that is required, then add today's extra 175% to the 425% that's already in the bank, gives us 600% after 5 days which is great going and means that there's just 175% extra over the whole weekend to take it up to 750% which is an OCD number for me.

Hopefully the pavement will be cleared of scaffolding by the weekend so that we can go back to counting in 50%'s instead of 25%'s again.

Time to take me morning cocktail then make a start on the survey's now!
***

All 3 of me supplements went down pretty easily this morning and I took my last Calcium and Multi, so it's just the Iron for the next 5 days then it's time to try the new Multivitamins and minerals to see if my body wants to take it or if it's got lactose in it.  I'm really seriously hoping that it's lactose-free so that I can just take one pill every morning instead of three!

Wish me luck!
***

Virus scan is at 26% now and it'll prolly stay there until some time overnight when it'll go up to 30% and it'll gradually increase until it finishes in the early hours of Sunday morning.
***

Just had to fill in another form for ESA and it wasn't a self-seal envelope so I had to lick it and it tastes sooo gross!   Yuckerama!
***

That's me prescription taken and I've got 9 days left before I start the new box now.
***

First survey of the day completed... can't wait to see which one hits the shelves!
***

Going to bed for an earlyish night tonight... nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment