Tuesday 27 November 2018

Tuesday 27th November 2018

The pup was eager to go for her walk this morning... only needed to call "walkies!" once and she trotted to the bottom of the stairs to get her harness on.

We did 250% today, so that's 150% in the bank, added to yesterday's 50% means there 200% in the bank after 2 days.  I'm hoping that it'll just be 200-odd% every day this week 'cos it just won't be safe for me to do any more marathons after the last 2 weeks!

Gonna take me supplements now.
***

They all went down amazingly easily!  Even the Calcium crumbs pretty much stayed together!  Got 3 Calcium, 8 Iron and 3 Multi's left now so I obviously started taking the Iron 5 days after the other two for some bizarre reason.
***

First survey of the day completed
***

That's the labels just arrived, so just waiting for Jacki's gift to arrive now then I can start the wrapathon!
***

That's the CAB form filled in about 3... apparently I should hear back within 3 working days, so that's Friday yeah?  Keep your fingers crossed for me!
👌😉😌
***

Second survey completed... a very unique way of getting my opinion on that one!
***

My Samsung has just started flashing red at me so I've plugged it in to charge it up.  Doing some quick sums and going by the phone's estimate of how long it'll take, it should be finished charging at about 8pm, then we'll see how many days of full charge it lasts.  Steve said he charged it up every day when he had it, but it's lasted a couple of days for me, between charges!
***

That's the squash sorted until the end of the week... thank you Steve!!
***

Third survey done and prescription taken.
***

7.15pm and it's fully charged so let's see how long the charge lasts, shall we?
***

Still virus and malware free.
***

Going to bed now!  Nitey nite nite!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment