Thursday 15 November 2018

Thursday 15th November 2018 part 2

This'll just be a very short blog post 'cos I've just cleared the cache's in both browsers ready for starting the deep virus and malware scan as soon as I wake up and come down tomorrow.

Absolutely bloated from me tea, so waiting for that to go down before I take my prescription 'cos it makes me really nauseous within a couple of minutes after taking it, so don't want to be throwing it up when I lay down to go to sleep tonight and I'll be too bloated for the ginger beer, so I'm considering a day of not taking it, just because it's already 7.34pm and I usually take it at like 4 or 5 o'clock so even if I take it right now, it'll be 2.30am before I even start to feel tired!

I'd rather miss a day and not throw up than to take it and not even feel well enough to go upstairs until the early hours of the morning!  I know I should take it every day but it's only a couple of times a year that it happens and this is my second time this year and only because it's got lactose in the recipe which I'm allergic to.
***

Scratch that.  I am going to take me prescription tonight 'cos I've just found a can of ginger beer that's really old, and I'm such a Scroogy tight-wad that I don't want to waste it, so I've just opened it and I'm gonna take me prescription now.  It'll be a risky, very late night for me, but it's better that than missing the dose and not being able to miss another dose this year.
***

That's me prescription taken, so I'll be up until the early hours and asleep until the early afternoon tomorrow now  😞
***

Not sure if it's the ginger beer or my system is used to the new recipe, but I'm not feeling sick yet, so of course I've jinxed it now!  lol

I'm gonna make the best of it and head to bed now though, so nite nite again orl!  I'll bore you all rigid again tomorrow  😊

***


No comments:

Post a Comment