Friday 13 December 2019

Friday 13th December 2019 - part 1

Mornin' all.

Already achieved a lot this morning and it's barely light out there yet❗

I've had a shower, washed my hair and taken my morning pills already.  All set for taking the puppy out for our stroll then we'll go to see my in-laws and pick up my prescription on the way then we'll come home and recover.  Hoping for at least 3,000 steps in Fitbit today.
➰➰➰

The puppy walked me an extra length today then came home, had her breakfast then immediately went out for a poo💩❗  Such a good girl❗  Might just be wishful thinking, but does she understand how hard I find it to pick up her poo on our walks, so she held on until we got home today to help and support me❓  She went out into the back yard literally 5 minutes after we got home is all❗
➰➰➰

Gonna shut down ready for going over to the in-laws to get me hair cut now.  Gonna publish this and put up part 2 tonight, same as normal.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment