Wednesday 11 December 2019

Wednesday 11th December 2019

Morning all.

Gotta remember to have a bath today 'cos I've got a medical appointment tomorrow that might involve another internal examination... hope it doesn't though❗  Need to ask about getting different/additional pills to go with the ones that I already take is all.  You watch me forget though❗ 🤣

Gonna take my morning pills first, then jump in the bath.  Still waiting for bloody Hermes to turn up... really not happy with them but I can't afford the £50 (£25 each) admin fee to cancel it so I'll just have to put up with their tardiness.
➰➰➰

Pills taken, so time for the bath now, while I remember.
➰➰➰

Back now❗  Completely forgot about the bubble bath (a muscle relaxer for my legs), but I'm all set for tomorrow now.
➰➰➰

The virus scan has already finished❗❗❗  Even with both email programmes being open and downloading my email, it still only took 4 hours to scan my whole machine❗  Gonna make the most of it and do the weekly backups now before it changes its mind and starts up again 🤣
➰➰➰

Back-ups finished for another week and the external hard drive put back into it's home so I've got the rest of the day to myself now.
➰➰➰

That's the parcels gone... only a day late!
➰➰➰

Bin emptied and pills taken, so I'm gonna have an early night... hope I remember why I'm seeing the doc tomorrow morning❗ 🤣

Nite nite orl.  💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment