Tuesday 31 December 2019

Tuesday 31st December 2019

Mornin' all.

Last day of the decade today... you got any plans❓  I'm expecting another Amazon delivery of (hopefully) small hair bands so that I can put them around the band of my Fitbit to stop it coming off my ankle while I'm asleep.

When that's been delivered (hopefully sooner rather than later) I'm gonna have a bath with a muscle relaxing bubble bath, ready for tomorrow.  Gonna take the puppy out for a stroll now, then come home and take me pills.
➰➰➰

We did our normal length walk today... we were both too exhausted and achey to do any extra's and I'm glad I got the new food for the puppy before Christmas 'cos she finished her original bag this morning and started on the second bag.  There was literally a handful left in the original bag, so I scooped that out then opened the new bag.  As is normal for the puppy, she had her breakfast then went out for a poo... such a good girl.

Time for me pills now.
➰➰➰

They all went down really easily this morning and I didn't eat anything before I took them, so maybe the original nausea was because my body wasn't expecting it or something❓  Now that it's used to the new pills it doesn't need my stomach to be lined any more❓  I certainly hope so❗
➰➰➰

It's official... I collect domain names 🤣  Currently got 11 of 'em❗ 🤣
➰➰➰

The delivery has just turned up, so I can try putting 1 or 2 of the bands on the strap of the Fitbit and have a bath now... this bath will be the make it or break it for the muscle relaxer 'cos my entire body aches and every muscle in my body needs to recover from yesterday❗ 🤣  Gonna go and jump in the bath now that everything has been delivered and neither me nor Steve are expecting anyone else to come to the door, so I'll be able to totally relax and recover.

BBS-ish❗
➰➰➰

Back now.  The bands seem to have held up well so far, but the real test of them will be tonight - as long as they keep my Fitbit on my ankle while I'm asleep they'll be getting 5 stars from me.  they were really cheap (£5.99) for 2000 of them, so it'll last me a while and I've got no hesitation buying them again, as long as my Fitbit stays on my ankle tonight, which is the real reason I got them.  So far so good though❗

Steve's desperate for our Burger King meal, so I'd best get it ordered 🤣
➰➰➰

It's been ordered, just waiting for it to be delivered now.  It's our treat for the week and apparently I'm having a Quorn roast (and hopefully plenty of veggies) for lunch with the in-laws tomorrow and we've still got our bread rolls for our home-prepared burgers in the kitchen too❗ 🤣
➰➰➰

Had our tea and I'm cream crackered... can't wait 'til 7pm 🕖 so that I can take my final pills of the decade❗
➰➰➰

That's the last two pills of the decade taken now, just waiting for them to kick in then I'll head to bed but gonna hit 'publish' on this now.

See you all again in 2020❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment