Saturday 28 December 2019

Saturday 28th December 2019

Mornin' all

We're going to see Steve's family again today and again on Wednesday so I've taken the puppy out for a stroll and now I've got to shut down immediately.

I'll post again when we get home, I just wanted to say that I'm especially proud of myself 'cos I did 99% of the walk without clinging onto the house walls for dear life, which is the first time since getting her 9½ years ago❗

Gonna shut down now.  See you all again this afternoon/evening❗
➰➰➰

Back now.  It seemed to be a good choice by me for Jacki's gift especially and we had a really healthy lunch too.  I even took my OAB pill really easily this morning and gonna take my supplements now.  Be back in a bit 😁.

Mitzi's new collar came through the door while we are out and this one actually fits her on the penultimate hole, so it's potentially her last collar for the rest of her life now but if not, I know it's the 14inch collar we need for her next time.

Gonna take me supplements now.
➰➰➰

That's me dosed up for the rest of the day now... 4 hours later than normal, but that's OK, it's only a couple of times a year so I'm hoping my body will forgive me.  It'll be the same on Wednesday, then that's it for another year.
➰➰➰

Just called my mum... these gifts were delivered unbroken, thankfully 🤣.  She doesn't recognise them as already owning them, so my mum will be enjoying something new from her favourite musician and I've just told her about the honey and lemon too, so she's going to have a word with her doc about it on Monday 'cos of a medical issue, but if he or she (as in the doc) gives the go-ahead, then she'll be able to knock her colds on the head in a couple of days, rather than a week or more usually.
➰➰➰

The puppy's been out for a wee and another poo, so I'm gonna shut down for the night now.  Nite nite orl❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment