Sunday 29 December 2019

Sunday 29th December 2019

Mornin' all.

Woke up feeling really sick this morning, so Steve got me a trusty can of ginger beer and, as always, within a couple of mouthfuls I was starting to feel better so I took the puppy out for our stroll and we were out there for 17 minutes this morning.

When we got back I fed and watered the puppy then we sorted out the rubbish and recycling.  You could really tell that she'd been home for 6 days 'cos there were 3 full scoops of poo to clear up in the back yard❗  Apparently I stepped in a bit, so I'll need to put these jeans in for a wash later on❗

Need to take me morning pills first though... BBS❗

➰➰➰

Pills all taken now - relatively easily this morning, thankfully.  Got some photo's of the sleepy puppy to code and upload now.  Steve's just checked the bottom of my boots and I've checked the bottom of my jeans and apparently there's no poo 💩 to be seen, so I hopefully scraped it all off outside 🤞.  Gonna sort the photo's now.
➰➰➰

Got 7 photo's (so far) of the puppy dog that I'm gonna put up on my homepage as soon as they are all resized and coded.
➰➰➰

OK, they are up now... fast asleep in the first 4 but looking straight at you in the last 3 of the morning 🤣
➰➰➰

Got a short-ish video of the sleepy puppy underneath Steve's legs... the rumble of thunder is Steve burping and I accidentally swore in shock so don't view it when there are small ears in listening distance❗
➰➰➰

Taken me Calcium and sorted out next week's pills into the pill box.  Got 2 more 5-HTP in the blister pack after that, then I'll have been taking it for 4 months... sooo worth the money❗

Opinions please - do I keep taking the 5-HTP when the SAD season is over, just to keep me ticking over or do I stop taking it when the clocks change and the days are lighter for longer please❓  Lemme know your thoughts in the comments❓
➰➰➰

We've got the puppy all next week tooooooo❗❗❗  Yaaaaaaaaay❗❗❗

Helen (Steve's cousin and the vet nurse) said she's going to give the puppy a week off and start again the week after so that it starts again the first full working week.  It means we will have had the puppy at home for 13 (if she goes on Monday), or 14 (if she goes on Tuesday) consecutive days which has been soooo good❗  Next week will be the first week we've walked 7 days together in at least a couple of months which is awesome and it's felt sooo good to have her home for the last 6 days, so having her home for an extra 7 will be even better❗

Thank you so so much, Helen - I totally appreciate all your support with the puppy since her thyroid diagnosis and getting her onto the right meds at the right dose and the right food at the right amount❗
➰➰➰

My second delivery of the day has turned up now, so I'm gonna take me pills and head to bed now.  Nite nite orl... sea ewe in the morning.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment