Saturday 14 December 2019

Saturday 14th December 2019

Mornin' all.

First day on the new OAB pills and I've eaten an oaty biscuit, so we'll see if I need to take it before or after food soon.  Gonna try taking it now just to see how it makes me feel.
➰➰➰

So much for a small pill❗  That's bollox, 'cos it's not❗  It hasn't made me feel sick yet so I'll keep taking it and just hope that I don't throw up from drinking so much, trying to get it down❗
➰➰➰

Charging up my Fitbit to see if that helps with the activity levels and exercise logging.  Need to remember next time that if it doesn't log the exercise within 10 minutes of me getting home, I need to charge it up instead of doing it manually.  I'll take the puppy out for our daily stroll as soon as it's finished charging.
➰➰➰

Back now and finished my decaf coffee so I'm all ready for the rest of the day now.  Next Friday to Sunday are gonna be sooo hectic, 'cos the rubbish, and recycling need to go out on Friday 'cos it's being picked up on Saturday then the groceries are being delivered on Sunday❗  Busy, busy, busy❗
➰➰➰

Just taken the Calcium and I'm hoping for an early night tonight, after being out and about getting my hair cut yesterday and having a late night after all.
➰➰➰

Been doing surveys all afternoon and I've just taken my last 2 pills of the day so I'll hopefully be asleep by 8pm instead of the almost 11pm of the last few days 🤣
➰➰➰

As soon as my 📱 mobile phone has charged up, I'm off to beddy-byes, so I'll say nite nite orl now.  Sea ewe orl in the morning.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment