Monday 16 December 2019

Monday 16th December 2019

Mornin' all.  How are you all doing today❓

Time for me weekly FitBit update on my site then I'll take the puppy out for our stroll and take me morning pills.

OK, the FitBit page has been updated and the rubbish is being collected and it's starting to lighten up a bit out there so I'll go and get Mitzi's harness on her and take her for our marathon Monday stroll.
➰➰➰

We're back now and the puppy has done a poo 💩 in our back yard❗  Biscuit time as a reward for not doing it on our walk.  It's pretty much the only time she gets biscuitty treats now that she's lost all that weight and her thyroid is being sorted out.  She's been fed and watered so it's just time to relax for the rest of the day now.
➰➰➰

Almost forgot about me pills.  Gonna go and wash my hands after being wrist deep in doggy food and biscuits 🤣
➰➰➰

Time for me pills now, before I forget...

Need to eat something first, so that I don't throw up the Folic Acid.  Time for a mince pie I reckon.

Eaten my mince pie and eventually swallowed my morning pills, so that's it until lunchtime now, thankfully.
➰➰➰

That's the rubbish, recycling and cardboard all picked up for another week.  No food waste at all this week, which is awesome.
➰➰➰

Got a video of our puppy dog greeting Steve when he came home from his medical appointment.  Taken a couple of photo's of the puppy dog too, but I won't force them on you 'cos they are so blurrey.  Just taken another one of her though, so I will inflict that one on you 🤣
➰➰➰

Just taken me Calcium, so I'll get the photo sorted now... BBS.
➰➰➰

OK, the photo is up... gotta do a lotta scrolling to get to the video and photo though, same as always.
➰➰➰

The puppy is going back with Helen "later" and coming back on Thursday... gonna be weird not having her to stroll with tomorrow!  Helen's going to groom her a bit while she's there and Steve's asked her to grab more food for the puppy too.  Gonna be weird but she is sooo worth it... we are going to keep doing what is right by her for the rest of her life.
➰➰➰

The puppy's gone back with Steve's uncle and I'm missing her like crazy already.  Glad I've got the photo's and video's of her though, and she'll be back on Thursday, so that's OK... the 2½-3 days without her are going to be awful though❗  😟
➰➰➰ 

Shopping has been and gone already❗  Apparently the deliverer brought the boxes in again, which is awesome and meant that Steve and Marie could put the fridge and freezer stuff in one bag-for-life and the rest of it in other bags then the deliverer could head off while they put the things away.  Thank you so much Marie and the deliverer... I really appreciate it❗

Wrote a letter to our Prime Minister about the NHS that I'm hoping to waddle to the post box tomorrow to post, so that it gets to the address before Friday.  Wanna write my first ever short story on Wednesday, then the puppy's coming home on Thursday.  Friday and Saturday are free atm then on Sunday our Christmas shopping is being delivered.

Gonna take me evening prescriptions now then hopefully have an early-ish night.  BRB.
➰➰➰ 

 Blimey❗  The first one went down amazingly easily and the second one is a bit bitty but that's gone now too❗  Gonna shut down in a bit and head to bed.  Will hopefully be asleep by 8pm so that I can try and get rid of the dark circles under my eyes❗
➰➰➰ 

 Righty-oh, I'm off to beddy-byes 🛌 now but I'll be back in the morning.

Nite nite orl!  😴 
➰➰➰

No comments:

Post a Comment