Monday 30 December 2019

Monday 30th December 2019

Happy birthday, Marie❗  I hope you find your birthday gift useful on your trips to see Shakespere etc❗

The puppy has already had her breakfast 'cos Steve dropped 2 oaty biscuits on the floor and she was there like a shot❗  🤣

As soon as it gets light enough outside I'll take her for our stroll.  Need to remember to add hair bands or elastic bands to either next week's groceries or to Amazon so that I can stop wearing socks in bed but keep my Fitbit on my ankle while I'm asleep 🤣
➰➰➰

That's me morning pills taken.  Forgot to eat before taking them though, so we'll see how I feel this morning... hope I don't feel sick like I did when I first started taking the Folic Acid❗

Gonna look for the things for my Fitbit strap now, while I remember.
➰➰➰

Just ordered myself a pot of hair elastics that'll be here tomorrow (thanks to Prime) so I'm gonna take the puppy out for our first walk of the week now.
➰➰➰

The puppy walked me even further today - an extra 200% and wanted to keep walking, but Steve came out of the front door so we came home instead.  24 minutes today is pretty normal for us on a Monday so last Monday must have been an error 'cos it said we were out for 42 minutes - which is almost double today and we definitely didn't stay out for that long last week❗
➰➰➰

Just got back from walking the puppy again, and as well as it being marathon Monday, we've done a day and a half's worth of lengths extra too and for the first time since getting the Fitbit at the end of September, I've already achieved over 5,000 steps today and we're only half way through the day so far❗  Feeling soooo proud of myself right now❗
➰➰➰ 

Just updated the Fitbit page with last week's data in an Excel spreadsheet.  Tomorrow will be the email report, then that's it for another week.
➰➰➰

Absolutely cream crackered now, which hopefully means I'll sleep well when I go to bed soon after the groceries have arrived tonight.  My legs are going "WTAF happened today❓❗" 'cos I haven't walked that far in 20-odd years❗  I've done it once though, so I'll see if the puppy wants to walk even further on Marathon Monday's now... she did this morning, so if she wants to and my legs feel up to it, then that's what we'll do.  I'd prefer to do it in one go though, 'cos my legs are seizing up on me and threatening to collapse under me if I even go to the bathroom for the next few hours.
➰➰➰

I've only just remembered to take me Calcium - woops❗  It's 10 hours since I took the Folic Acid though, which is the one I need to separate it from and it's taken now, so I've just got my two evening pills left to take now and I'm going straight to bed after I've taken them 'cos I'm absolutely exhausted and aching everywhere.  Glad we managed such a huge walk today though, albeit in two parts❗  Gonna aim to do it once a month starting in January... wish me luck please❓❗ 🤞
➰➰➰

Just waiting for my Fitbit to charge up, then I'm off to bed for the night... hopefully 🤞 before 🕢 7.30pm❗  Gonna say nite nite now so that I can just shut straight down as soon as it's finished charging 😴
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment