Saturday 9 October 2021

Done and dusted

I've just put two packets of peanuts and sultanas on the order, which is, apparently, 10 portions but it'll be more like four for me lol  I looked at the snack bars but they were too expensive (£2.50 for 4 small, thin bars) so I decided to look at the dried fruit instead and spotted the ones I've put on the order for under £1 for five servings and my carer doesn't like nuts, so they will be all mine for a change!


My carer is still asleep and it's nearly 2 hours that I've been caring for him so far this morning, which is pretty much the same as he's cared for me all week so far combined (121 minutes of care from my carer since Monday and 115 minutes of me caring for my carer this morning alone).  He's just woken up, so it's 117 minutes of care already this morning, so only 4 minutes to go to equal the time of care he's given me this week and there's still the majority of 2 days to go of the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment