Saturday 9 October 2021

Mornin' again all

How are you all doing this morning?  I'm feeling pretty positive and hopeful that today will be a good day.  The back of my left knee is sore and my right knee is weak this morning, so I must have had a very active dream overnight lol  I'm absolutely exhausted but in a positive mood, so I'm hoping the good mood will continue all through the day.


When my carer wakes up, I'll go and do his breakfast for him and as long as he wants toast again, I'll be able to have breakfast too.  I don't think we'll need all four multipacks of orange juice on Monday 'cos we've still got at least two in the fridge, so I'm gotta remember to take at least two of the multipacks off and I might even be able to have some snack bars until my carer realises that I've put them on there and decides that he wants something else instead so that I have to take them off.


I've taken my morning pills and they all went down pretty easily, the daily virus scan was clear, my VPN is protecting me and I've already drunk a litre of sugar this morning lol


Better go and sort the grocery order out before I forget!


No comments:

Post a Comment