Friday 8 October 2021

Just had my second ever...

...home-made soya smoothie and it was just as yummy as yesterdays.

 

I've got no idea what it'll taste like, but I'm gonna try making my next one with water instead of soya milk just to see how it tastes.  In theory you can use ice cubes in it, so surely that means that you can use water instead of milk too?

 

The first few tries are all gonna be experiments... I know that I need considerably more soya milk in it so that it isn't like a thick milkshake and I need to pulse it for a few more seconds too, but I wanna try with water either later today or tomorrow - hopefully it'll be like a thick, more intense fruit squash or something, but we shall see.

 

I'm loving this birthday gift so far and my body is appreciating having more fruit going into it too and it's healthy so the only disappointing thing is the volume of it when you pulse it... still a very solid 5 stars though!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment