Friday 8 October 2021

Mornin' all

I've already had a busy morning and I'd like your opinions on something my carer suggested "75% jokingly" about the photos I put here on my blog showing the food that I eat each time.  First things first:  what I've been up to so far today:-

  • taken my morning pills
  • re-tried to get my emails sorted back out (worked pretty much instantly)
  • made breakfast
  • set up a new email address purely for the photos I take of the food I eat
  • run the daily virus scan (still clear, thankfully)
  • cared for my carer for almost 2 hours already this morning

 

Here are the photos of my first meal of the day, in two parts 'cos I've decided to have my breakfast in two parts from now on after yesterdays mushy dryness mess:


 

Now onto the bit I need your opinions on. My carer suggested setting up an account on Instagram and putting the photo's on there "'cos that's what everyone else seems to do" but I've never even been to the Instagram site, let alone created an account on there!


I put the photos on here to break up the total text that I usually post so that you can see that I do definitely eat and you can see my portion sizes too, but I realise that they aren't the most interesting photos in the world and not everyone wants to see what I have for my meals but you maybe feel forced into it when it's here on my blog.


Sooo... opinions please:  Keep the photos just on here?  Put the photo's just on Instagram?  Put the photos both on here as well as on Instagram?


Leave me a comment on this post so that I can keep them all together and I'll go with the majority preference.


Thank you so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment