Thursday 21 September 2023

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


Me?  I'm so cold this morning that I've already put the heater on lol  I've turned it off at 80p but it's going on as soon as my carer has been, I've had my breakfast and done my laps lol


I've taken my morning pills with great difficulty - it took 750ml to get them all down instead of my usual 250ml so I'm now feeling very sick and bloated.


The daily virus scan was still clear, so that's reassuring.


Task for today is to re-edit the webpage I put up yesterday 'cos I'm gonna re-take one of the courses and I've found the ones that I couldn't find when I originally looked.  As long as my belly behaves, today is definitely a studying day.


Time to put up my to-do list before my carer arrives methinks.


No comments:

Post a Comment