Saturday 30 September 2023

Today's (30th September 2023) only meal (lunch) photo

Today's lunch was a total break from the norm and made entirely by my carer - a Satay rice noodle snack pot followed by an apple and because I was still in need of almost 1000 calories I finished off with a vegan almond ice cream too, so I'm gonna be feeling like an ice cube all afternoon and I'll have to crack open the tub of chocolates so that I can get even more calories into me.


I'm having for the first time in at least a week tomorrow so I'll be able to get a few hundred calories into me then, thanks to the dairy-free spread that I'll be using on the toast and I'll be having the penultimate orange juice to wash it down with too... my throat and belly aren't gonna know how to cope with two meals in a day instead of one lol


Here's today's lunch photo:



No comments:

Post a Comment