Friday 22 September 2023

Mornin' all

My boobs are huge (although they've shrunk from GG to DD as I've lost such a huge amount of weight since 2003) and I'm thinking that the weight of them is what's causing my bad posture, but I'm wondering where the back pain is for bigger boobed ladies please?  My lower back has always hurt from the Endometriosis, but that's only when it's "that time of the month" but there's a constant, niggling, kinda dull thump in the same place constantly now... is that from my boobs or just my bad posture please?


I've taken my morning pills and run the virus scan as well as making myself a mug of Super Green Revitalise tea with added vitamin B6 which is already kicking in a bit, so I might make that a regular thing after I've had my first glass of water each day and while I'm waiting for my first carer of the day to arrive.


This blog post is waaaay too long and you prolly stopped reading half way through the first paragraph when you saw how long everything was, so I'm gonna publish this now and start putting up my day's to-do list while I wait for my first carer of the day.


TTFN


No comments:

Post a Comment