Friday 29 September 2023

Mornin' all

I realised after I'd shut everything down last night that my phone was completely out of juice, so I let it charge to about 20% while I went for my last wee of the day then realised that my FitBit was down to 65% juice too 🤯  It was too late to do anything about it so I really hoped that there would be enough juice left in it to record my sleep.


I woke up this morning, put my glasses on and checked my FitBit.  It was still working but I wouldn't know if it had recorded my sleep until I came down here and checked my phone.


Which I've just done.


And it has.


So it still works overnight when it's only got 65% juice, so that's a relief.


My phone and FitBit are charging up now and I've taken my morning pills, so I'm all dosed up until lunchtime now.


Tasks for today are to sort out my domain name email addresses and upload the sites to the appropriate pages on the new package.


The daily virus scan found an advanced issue which it's now resolving, thankfully, but that's the reason that I do so many scans!


This blog post is waaay too long, so I'm gonna publish it and make a start on putting up the first of the sites in its new home.


No comments:

Post a Comment