Friday 22 September 2023

Today's (22nd September 2023) breakfast photo

Wanna take a guess at what I had for breakfast this morning?


It looked like it would just be bread and dairy-free spread and no hot drinks for a while because neither me nor my carer could get the kettle and toaster to turn on so it was looking likely that I was going to be having a very cold few days until I could get a new extension lead bought, delivered and everything plugged in.  Thankfully my carer found a spare extension lead that worked, so I could get washed in warm water (as opposed to my usual hot, but that was my fault for putting too much cold water in the kitchen sink).  Thankfully after my carer plugged everything back in to the other extension lead, I was able to have my usual toast with dairy-free spread and of course my usual orange juice for breakfast.


Here's today's breakfast photo:


No comments:

Post a Comment