Friday 22 September 2023

Third and final update to today's to-do list

  • Drink glass of water
  • Take morning pills
  • Run daily virus scan
  • Put drops in my ear - it went all over my face and neck this afternoon! ðŸ˜£
  • Turn on air purifier
  • Fill kettle with water
  • Boil water in preparation
  • Have breakfast
  • Put breakfast photo onto this blog and In
  • Get washed and dressed with my carer
  • Refill kettle ready for tomorrow
  • Do my laps
  • Charge up my FitBit while I'm studying - see how much it charges before my lunchtime carer arrives - managed to get it to 90% and I'm giving it the last little bit now - done and dusted in about 45 minutes
  • Do the news
  • Find new Pagan forum - will I be approved today?
  • Have lunch
  • Eat 2 apples
  • Put photo of my lunch up on here and Instagram
  • Take lunchtime pill
  • Take out two slices of bread ready for tomorrow's breakfast - I've literally only just done it 'cos I completely forgot earlier on and it was only this item that reminded me to do it!!
  • Give hallway mat away to Freegler/bin it next week
  • Give Graze vouchers away to Freeglers
  • Read and review 3 Kindle Unlimited books
  • Study my courses - another one bites the dust... shorter courses all weekend
  • Take evening pills
  • Go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment