Saturday 23 September 2023

Today's (23rd September 2023) only meal (lunch) photo

After this morning's carer decided to do the washing up, she put the plate that I use for my toast out of my reach to dry and it's still there now, so I won't be able to have breakfast tomorrow either, which means my only meal today and for the next 24 hours is a bowl of baked beans because she brought the bowl in before I could add the cheese and she fiddled with the table so that it's sloped just enough that everything slides so that I can't even drink this afternoon... all I can have is the squash in the bottles that I keep for my pills now until I can get the table level again.  It'll save me money on bread, orange juice and coffee though, as well as getting my liquid levels below 3 litres a day again though, so that's OK lol


Here's today's only meal photo and the last photo of the week:


No comments:

Post a Comment