Sunday 20 May 2018

I bet he'll complain about it tomorrow too!

Out of a shop costing £59.45, 40p is for the carrier bags which takes the total down to £59.05 yeah?  Take off £4.20 for my drinks and £25.35 for the mutual stuff leaves £29.50 purely for Steve's stuff.  Over £25 for Steve's stuff than my stuff and he's chosen brand name stuff like Toilet Duck (his choice to increase the price of the mutual dooberries) and Go Ahead bars (purely for him) as well as 2 Onken yoghurts costing £1 each (for him only too) as well as 2 malt loaves purely for him that are brand name (Soreen) and Galaxy Minstrels (for him only) and sausages, doughnuts, 3 lots of cake sandwich stuff etc yet all that I've added is 6 bottles of Sainsburys own brand pop.

Nothing else.

Steve's reasoning?  He put £20 towards the shopping "so we can afford more stuff".  I've put £50 a week aside for the shopping yet my stuff comes to less than a fiver!!

Maybe it's just my maths, but going by Steve's reasoning he should be adding an extra £21 every week *on top of* the money he puts in for his extra's so that it's fairer!

I've got nothing against him adding things to the shopping, but why add brand name stuff when there is the same stuff for less on own brand things?!

No comments:

Post a Comment