Tuesday 22 May 2018

Tomorrow's studying

I'm guessing that because it took 35 hours to finish the DLU course, my tutor won't have expected me to finish it already, so I'm gonna work my way through a short Alison.com course tomorrow that only lasts for I think it was 3-4 hours.

Then I'll aim to be finished all the free courses by September so that I can totally clear my memory and enrol for a module on childhood and child psychology module starting in October and goes until July but doesn't have an exam just 4 eTMAs so I can work my way through that just to see if my memory is good enough to start a level 1 OU course and take it from there.

For the first time in my life I genuinely think that I'll take things as they come and the module will give me a taste of a Level 1 course so that I will be able to tell if my memory is up to it yet.  I'm not going to pressure myself, I just need to go at my own pace and hope that the OpenLearn courses were a genuine taste of the difficulty level of each course!  If they are then I'll be fine on all the undergraduate courses that don't involve maths and it'll only be the post-graduate courses that I could start to struggle.

I'm not thinking that far ahead though, I just want to get all the free courses over and done with, then see if I get awarded ESA then I'll take it from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment