Sunday 27 May 2018

Money in November

My ESA is due to be re-assessed in November.

My current award is for £460 a month.

I've just done a benefits calculation online and that reckons I could be awarded almost double that on UC - £827 a month!

I would dearly love to be able to go back to work, but my mobility means that I can't even walk to the end of the road, stepping off kerbs is impossible without support on both sides of me and the same again on the other side of the road.  Assuming that I get help with that, the next impossibility is clambering up bus steps without falling over.  Same again when I get to the destination.

That's assuming my memory reminds me that I've got an appointment/job!!

Basically, either way (ESA or UC), as long as I get one of them I'll be OK... just gotta get through the dappy applications again!

😕

Just gotta hope I get one of 'em or I'll be living on less than £220 a month until September 2019 then I'll get nothing at all!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment