Friday 24 August 2018

Friday 24th August 2018

The puppy forced me into a walk-athon this morning.  I was happy to come home when we'd done 100% but the pup kept walking, so we did 150% which was brilliant but she still kept walking until we did 200% of the walk!!

My legs were telling me that they couldn't do any more after that and Mitzi agreed, thankfully!  We did double what I was happy with which means that I won't be able to walk any more in a couple of hours lol
___

Taken me hayfever pill and supplements now.  All 4 of 'em went down easily today... didn't even have any remnents of crumbs from the Calcium today!  Maybe the extra long walk and the easiness of taking the pills are a flashing neon sign saying I'll have a good day today??
___

The virus scan is at 26% already and it's only been going for an hour too!

I could get used to this!  lol
___

First survey of the day completed!
___

Second survey done and dusted.
___

If my maffs is right, in 7 days time I'll be able to cover the £57 worth of bills for the rest of August as well as being able to afford £50 a week for groceries and all of September's bills then be able to put all my money from my benefits into my savings account just in case I don't get ESA re-awarded in November.

I'll also be able to move another thousand over to just about see me covering all the bills for a few months as long as I'm a tightwad with the money and the groceries are a maximum of £50 a week but I won't make it through 2019 with literally no money at all if I'm not awarded ESA and PIP.

It's already hard enough as it is but with literally no money coming in and still having bills to pay and needing to eat, I won't make it with no money at all so I'll have my suicide plan as a backup.  I've got everything I need to be successful this time and I've done a lot more research so I know that when I put it into action that'll be it this time.
___


Wasn't such a good day after all 'cos I've just been forced to reboot which means I've had to start the virus scan all over again!  Means that it'll be finished at about 8.30am on Sunday which is a bit of a PITA but couldn't be helped!  😒
___

Just moved £500 to my backup account that I'll use if I'm not re-awarded ESA in November or to pay for my OU courses if I am.  Either way is totally cool, although getting the ESA will mean that I'm not going to take my own life, although Steve would be entitled to more benefit money after my death if he loses a job at any point in future!
___


No comments:

Post a Comment