Tuesday 14 August 2018

Book review: Memory improvement techniques by Achievement Pyramid


☆☆☆ out of 5

I had high hopes for this book because I've had huge memory problems for 15 years and I was hoping it would give me ways to improve my memory. 

I was wrong. 

It didn't tell me anything new at all and the exercises it provided were doing crosswords and taking IQ tests along with getting more exercise, practising yoga and learning to play a musical instrument. The most helpful part was right at the beginning when it said about using mnemonics to remember information, but I knew that from my first college course.

If you are looking for a book that will give you ways to improve your memory, look elsewhere. 

If you're looking for a book that teaches you nothing that you didn't already know, but you want to waste a couple of hours, have a read of this book, but don't expect to gain anything from it that you didn't already know. Sorry. 




No comments:

Post a Comment