Tuesday 28 August 2018

Tuesday 28th August 2018

Just got back from walking and feeding the pup.  She fancied a really long walk this morning... 250%!!  That means she's got 2.5 days (100% after yesterday and 150% from today) in the bank for when she's being grumpy.

There's no way I'll be able to walk around the house today now though, so Steve'll have to take his key with him when he goes to the doctor instead of me answering the door to let him in.

My knees are already painful and my lower legs are exhausted so I don't want to risk falling over 'cos there's no way I can get back up even on a rare good day, let alone after such a long walk with the pup!
___

Hayfever pill and supplements taken so I'm all set for the day now.
___

Another 1.5 hours that Steve's spent with his family.  That means 1.5 hours on Friday and he'll have spent the same amount of time with his family in 5 days that I've spent with my mum in 8 years.

So much for seeing her regularly, eh?  Especially now that she's on her own!
___

Shopping's been and gone and Steve's put it away.  Got another 2 weeks of hayfever pills too, fortunately!  I'd have taken the last one tomorrow if I'd forgotten to add them!

Apparently I've got mug shots and cheese and onion pasties for me to have this week but Steve's doughnuts were out of stock and there were no alternatives for some reason.

Got some fizzy pop this week, just for a change too.
___

That's me prescription taken so I'll be able to have a really early night again tonight and hopefully wake up a bit later too.
___

Having a Burger King coffee and meal which'll keep me awa... scratch that, don't want the coffee to keep me up all night when I'm desperate to have an early night lol  We're going to have it for a late lunch tomorrow instead lol
___

Going to bed now... can barely keep me eyes open!

Nite nite orl!
___


No comments:

Post a Comment