Monday 27 August 2018

Monday 27th August 2018

That's the puppy walked and fed.  She only wanted half her walk today which means that she's done 500% in 4 days so she's done a days worth more than I'm usually happy with, so she's got either a full grumpy day where she doesn't want to go for a walk at all or 2 half days in the bank.  It all adds up eventually, but I take my lead from our senior pup and don't force her when she really doesn't want to do the full length because I know that she'll make up for it when she feels able to.

She's fast asleep in Steve's chair now, bless her!  lol
___

I cleared up the pup's poo from our back yard this morning, put it in the bin bag outside and less than half an hour later the rubbish was collected!  What great timing by me!
___

Apparently it's 14 degrees, rising to 18 later, but it's still a touch chilly out there so I'm gonna wear me cardi today.  I can always take it off and knot it around me waist if I get too hot, but there's nothing I can do if I become cold and I haven't got it with me!
___

Pills taken and I is bloated with liquid now.  Urgh.  👎
___

That's me prescriptions bought for the next 12 months and I've just signed up to be an organ donor too.

The PPC will be with me in the next 7 working days and the donor card will come through the post too.  Means that I can help to improve or even save someone (or multiple someone's) life when I kark it... I won't need my tissue or organs any more when I'm dead but they will help others live a much-improved life, so why not??
___

That's the donor card as my phone's wallpaper now - took a while but it's done and dusted now.
___

Gonna post this, shut down and watch a bit of telly while we're waiting for Steve's dad to come and pick us up again.  We'll be spending all afternoon there which is the same as I spent with my mum when we buried my dad.

He's then seeing his dad tomorrow and Friday so that's the same amount that we saw my mum back in 2010, so by the weekend he will have seen his family the same amount in one WEEK as I've seen my mum in eight YEARS - hardly fair, is it?!

Shutting down now... see you all again either later tonight or tomorrow morning!
___

No comments:

Post a Comment