Tuesday 14 August 2018

Tuesday 14th August 2018

The pup doesn't want to go for a walk again for some reason, so I'm gonna take me supplements and wait for Steve's flapjacks to be delivered again.

Apparently he can afford daily take-aways and weekly things from Amazon but he can't afford to help me with the groceries that are 90% his every week whereas I'm left with literally pennies each month, have holes in my shoes and can't afford anything for myself after paying the electricity and groceries every month.  Hardly fair, is it?
___

That's me hayfever pill and supplements taken so I'm all set for the day again, now.  Gonna make a start on reading the memory book, putting what it says to the test, then review it.  Wonder what advice it'll have that I haven't already tried?
___

Just finished reading the book and reviewing it here on this blog and on Amazon... I had such high hopes for the book improving my memory enough to study but it didn't tell me anything new unfortunately.

It's an OK way to waste a couple of hours but it's not worth spending any more time on it than that, unfortunately  😞
___

In 9 months time it'll be 30 years since I first became a Take That fan... scary stuff!  I even remember how I first found out about them - via High There! back at the start of Summer 1989 just before they released Do What U Like!

I remember reading the interview - I was sat on the bus on the way back from the hospital and there was an interview with them in it that I was so engrossed in that I almost missed the stop!
___



No comments:

Post a Comment