Thursday 30 August 2018

Thursday 30th August 2018

The pup only wanted half her walk this morning and I didn't want to force her so I'll try again for the other half later on today.  I don't want to force her in case she's in pain or something though.  Mind you, maybe she was just a bit cold 'cos Steve said it was 6 degrees when I took her out which might have been why she only wanted to do 50%... I'll try again at lunchtime and take it from there.
___

Hayfever pill and supplements taken now, but the multi isn't kicking in as quickly as it was a couple of months ago, so maybe that means my levels are where they should be now?
___

I've just been protected from a viral threat on a webpage by AVG... I love that!  It's constantly running and protecting me without slowing anything down!

They do a free version but I'm using the paid-for version and things like blocking that threat makes it so worthwhile!  I'm protected until 5th January 2020 too and it's unlimited so I don't need to worry about it for the next 18 months 'cos it's already been paid for 2 years!

Get yourself AVG to protect yourself and buy it if you can afford it... it's sooo worth it!  It's just under £60 a year but the peace of mind it gives you for that protection is sooo worth it for me, especially like it did just now!
___

Another threat secured by AVG and it's not even lunchtime yet!!  It's earned the money I paid back in January twice and it's not even 11am!
___

Only 33 survey invites so far today and only completed one of those, but it means that I can carry on reading the book I borrowed from the library last night until bed time now!  Yay!
___

The pup has just dragged me for another 200% plus this mornings walk makes 250% minus the 100% I would have been happy with makes 150% extra, plus yesterdays 300% makes 450% in the bank... getting towards a free working week's walks in the last 6 days, which ain't bad for a senior pup!!
___

Just taken me prescription and I'm burping for England now!  lol
___

The prescription is starting to kick in, so gonna shut down and head to bed now... nite nite orl!
___


No comments:

Post a Comment