Thursday 9 August 2018

Thursday 9th August's post (long and includes a video)

That's the pup walked and fed, Steve's shortbread delivered and I'm about to take me supplements and wait for the second pair of jeans and me new Multi to be delivered.

Me mug and a half of cafetierre coffee has really woken me up so I'm all set for the day as soon as I've taken me supplements!

Had someone email me overnight pretty much demanding that I review their book and put the review on a variety of sites that I've never even heard of.  Their version of the synopsis was literally a sentence that told me nothing about the book other than that the type of book it was (everything except horror) and how it ended.  That is not a synopsis!!
___

That's me supplements taken, so I'm all set for the day now.  Got 35 surveys to take then a chapter to write and a book to read and review so I'm gonna be a busy bunny today!
___

I doubt vodka is the answer, but it's worth a shot.
---

I’ve decided to sell my Hoover… it was just collecting dust.
---

I’m reading a horror story in Braille.
Something bad is about to happen…
I can feel it.
---

I can’t believe I got fired from the calendar factory.  All I did was take a day off.
---
Sorry!  lol  😄
___

Hayfever pill taken... keep forgetting about that because it's in a small, thin box instead of a huge rattly tub! lol
___

Had me lunch... first mug shot and it was yummy!  Can spend the rest of the day doing surveys now.
___

Just seen a video on Facebook by a boy who was bullied because of his nose.  There's nothing wrong with his nose but it's made me soooo angry!


I've been bullied throughout my life because I'm a short-arse (I'm 5 foot 1 now but at the time I was bullied I was under 4 foot and forced to inject human growth hormone to try and make me grow).  That's why I was bullied at school... I was the shortest person at school even in my last year there.

If you're being bullied, tell someone and keep on telling someone until something is done to stop your bully.  You aren't alone 'cos I've been bullied throughout my life, so understand only too well how hard it is to stand up to bullies.  

We are stronger than them though... I know you don't believe me and that's totally OK, but please tell someone what's going on until something happens to stop your bully.

Bullies aren't right in the head and there must be something that happened to them to turn them into your bully... maybe they are being bullied or maybe there's something that taught them that the only way to survive was to bully others.

It's not though.

If you need to talk to someone but don't feel able to put it into words to say out loud, do what I did and write a letter to your favourite teacher if you're at school, college or university or to your boss if you're at work or claiming benefits and your family what's going on so that they can support you and help you to stop your bully.

I've made a short ranting video about the boy that started this whole section... you aren't alone in this and there is help available... you can do this, I believe in you and I'm with you every step of the way.

To the bullies out there, reading this, it'll be hard, but admit to your teacher/boss/family what you're doing and ask for their help.  If they can't help you for whatever reason, ask your GP to refer you to a counsellor or some kind of therapist to help you through what you're feeling that makes you feel that you need to bully others.


OK, starting to calm down a bit now.  Bullying is just a total ranty subject of mine because of being bullied for the last 35 years of my life.  Sorry.
___

Reading the first book for review, it's supposed to be for Young Adults but all the characters so far have been adults!  I had to reject this morning's book review request because the synopsis focussed on adults again, even though the sentence they sent with the request about the book was centred on Young Adults, which was the whole reason for me agreeing to read it!
___

It's raining!  It's pouring!
The old man is snoring!
He went to bed and bumped his head
and couldn't get up in the morning!
___

Read up to page 87 and I'm cream crackered so I'm going to bed before 10pm for the first time in a while... a well-deserved early night!
___


No comments:

Post a Comment