Wednesday 29 August 2018

Wednesday 29th August 2018

Just taken the pup for her morning stroll and we did 150% so that's an extra half in the bag in case she gets grumpy and refuses to go out, plus the 250% carried over makes it 300% so she's got 3 days walking in the bag, just by strolling as far as she wants to go each morning!

She's a senior lady now (9 years old) so I'm taking my lead from her on the morning walkies.  It's great when she wants to go for a long walk, but I'm not going to force her to walk in case she's in pain just then.

Bless her little furry paws.
___

She's got enough food for tomorrow and I've just discovered 2 bags of Pooch and Mutt food, but I don't know how long they've been there or how fresh they will be so I don't wanna risk it, I'm gonna try and remember to bin them when the black bin bag has been started.  Waste of money, but better that than the pup having no food at all!
___

Last hayfever pill and me 3 supplements taken now, so I'm all set for the day.
___

Steve's just ordered our lunch from Burger King and I'm having my first ever shop-bought (as opposed to made at home) black coffee!  I hope it's not too strong to drink!  lol
___

The coffee was very chemically... even worse than the instant stuff we get from the supermarket!  Seriously hope I don't turn into a coffee snob after less than a year!
___


No comments:

Post a Comment