Friday 7 February 2020

Friday 7th February 2020

Mornin' all.

I've taken the puppy out for her stroll and had my breakfast (an apple turnover), so the rest of the day is mine now.  Already taken some photo's of the puppy and she's fast asleep on the sofa next to me now, bless 'er.

Steve's making us a mug of "posh" (cafetierre) coffee to wake us both up and it means that I've had my two caffeine drinks this week, but that's OK... cutting out the majority of caffeine hasn't made much of a difference to my OAB unfortunately.
➰➰➰

That's the last of my prescriptions just arrived, so I'm not waiting for anything else until this time next month now.
➰➰➰

Updated my homepage with loads of photo's of the puppy dog this morning and my Fitbit is charged up and I've been for several wee's from the posh coffee already, so I'm thinking I'll need lots more wee's today 🤣
➰➰➰

That's me morning pills taken... several hours later than normal, but they're down the hatch now.  Missed 2 Calcium pills this week so really shouldn't miss any more... can't take today's Calcium until mid-afternoon cos I took the prescription it interacts with a couple of hours later than normal, so need to take the Calcium later too.  Would never have known that if it hadn't been for the pill box container thing that I put them all in every Sunday.
➰➰➰

Simple but yummy lunch today - meat-free sausage rolls and chips... yummy.  Tomorrow's lunch is s'getti and meatless meatballs then Sunday is burgers, chips and veg 🤤
➰➰➰

That's my last two pills of the day taken, so I can concentrate on putting graphic stars instead of html stars on all my reviews now❗
➰➰➰

Just started yawning, so gonna charge my mobile up a tiny bit then head to bed.  Nite nite orl❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment