Wednesday 26 February 2020

Wednesday 26th February 2020

Mornin' all.

Had to reboot so that my antivirus programme could finish installing the update but it's all good to go now.  I've taken the puppy for her stroll, fed and watered her and she's now asleep behind me.  I've taken my morning pills and there's a few photo's to put up on my site, so I'll do that now before I forget... hold on...

I was wrong... there were only a couple of photo's rather than a few.  They are up on my site now though.
➰➰➰

Taken a few more photo's of the puppy and they are up on my homepage now, so go and enjoy them❗
➰➰➰

Just had a letter through the post about my hospital appointment... in August instead of June though, so Steve's just called them and apparently by the time they went to book it in, it had been taken, so they sent me a new one.  Tsk❗  I've got the letter though and the hospital confirmed that the August appointment is the right one, so I just need to keep it safe and not forget about it again 🤣
➰➰➰

I've just opened the jeans package and they are even better than the photo's showed❗  Yes, there is a tiny repair needed on one of the legs but that really is it... it looked worse than it really is and there isn't a hole anywhere that I was expecting too, so I've left a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review for the seller on eBay... assuming they fit and Steve's mum doesn't mind doing the minor repair for me, it's definitely one of my better clothing buys and at 99p I don't mind if they don't last long because of me losing more weight, it's worth it to me❗
➰➰➰

Just tried the jeans on and they are brilliant❗  A couple of inches too long, but that's normal for me and trousers 'cos even petite clothes (which is what the jeans are) are usually too long for me too.  I'm also very nearly size 12 too, 'cos they are ever so slightly loose on me, but that's OK 'cos my skin expands when I have a bath or shower and it's for exactly that reason that I bought so cheaply... it doesn't matter if I only wear them for a little while 'cos I've spent so little on them❗  It'll be the same when I'm officially size 12 too... cheap and temporary until I'm the right weight for my height, then I'll invest in higher quality clothes and wear them for longer.  It's taken very nearly (as in a couple of weeks) 17 years but I'm very nearly there now❗
➰➰➰

That's the puppy walked and fed for the second time today... time to feed the humans now❗ 🤣
➰➰➰

Still virus free, so time for the backups now... BBS.
➰➰➰

Back-ups finished and restore point created, so I can check my email for the first time today now.
➰➰➰

Just remembered to take my Calcium, so I've taken 100% of my pills so far today, just got my last 2 prescriptions to take this evening now then that's me sorted until tomorrow morning.
➰➰➰

That's my last two pills of the day taken and I'm all caught up with my emails now so I'm just lounging around until I feel tired now.   I've taken a photo of the sleepy puppy, so I'll code and upload that now before I forget again...
➰➰➰

Off to beddy-byes now, for an early night.  See you all tomorrow... nite nite orl❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment