Tuesday 18 February 2020

Tuesday 18th February 2020

Mornin' all.

The puppy has been walked and fed... need to remember to do an extra length this afternoon 'cos we came home a touch too soon today.  All my pills πŸ’Š went down really easily this morning so I'm hoping for another good day today... keep your fingers crossed 🀞 that today is a good day for me❓  Please❓
➰➰➰

Got the Fitbit email report on my site now and I'm currently uploading a photo of the sleepy puppy to the first page of my site.  I'm hoping to get more photo's of her today, but no promises.
➰➰➰

Taken another photo πŸ“· of the puppy 🐢 and the wild bird feeders are filled up and ready to go outside now... Steve said he'll "do that when the potato's are cooking" for our lunch, so expect some photo's of our tiny back yard hopefully with some wild birds having a feed off them. 

We used to only get seagulls because there was a big water bit right in the centre that they all swam on and demanded chips and crisps and jacket tatties from unknowing passers by.  Thankfully it's been turned into a huge slap of concrete now and our nearest water is the Quays a few miles away.  They used to nest on the bus depot, but they've stopped doing that too now, which is even better, so hopefully we'll get wrens and blue tits and robins etc coming to the feeders now... they're too small for thrushes and blackbirds and stuff but hopefully we'll get a bird table at some point in future if we get some birds coming to the feeders.

I think the RSPB were looking for people to record the birds in their garden or something weren't they❓❓  We're prolly too late for that now though, but we're still doing what we can for the wildlife❗  I'd love to get a hedgehog family visiting us too, but there's no way for them to get in and out of the back yard without coming through the house 'cos there's three 12 foot high walls and the house on the other side, so it's not suitable for things that can't fly.  Maybe a bat box or something like that instead❓
➰➰➰

That's the puppy walked and fed again.  As promised, Steve put the bird food containers up while we were out, so now we've just gotta be patient and hope that birds decide to visit us now.

I remembered about walking slower on our stroll, but it didn't make any difference to the active minutes, so maybe it does have to be distance rather than speed❓  Not to worry, I'm not going to increase the distance before the end of Summer unless the puppy wants to and my legs can cope with it.
➰➰➰

I've just taken the Calcium and it went down pretty easily and today is going well so far.  Steve's just given me the requested 10 minute warning, so I'm gonna put my laptop on the floor and go and grab my jacket tatty. Be back this afternoon, after I've had me lunch🍴.
➰➰➰

Cor lummy, that was more filling than I thought... they were only small potatoes, but they filled me right up very quickly.  I'm not bloated, but not far off it❗
➰➰➰

Just put another 4 photo's and 2 video's of the puppy onto my site and I'm thinking that I'll have an early night tonight 'cos I'm already totally cream-crackered even though I haven't done anything too exhaustapayting today, so I'm wondering if I should have a couple of squirts of the B12 to see if that helps.
➰➰➰

Decided against the B12... gonna take my last pills of the day and head to bed for a really early night, in the hopes that I wake up feeling better tomorrow morning.

BRB.

OK, they're taken and I'll be off to bed as soon as I start yawning πŸ‘
➰➰➰

Righty-oh... Steve's asleep so I'm heading to bed.  Nite nite orl❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment